Monday, March 07, 2005

Tribute to the American People

I would just like to write a quick tribute to the American people in my short time off. It is really amazing to me how much support we are getting. I don't think in any time in history maybe in WWII that the American people cared so much for it's soldiers. It's intolerable for Americans to think of their soldiers riding around unprotected. I'm really proud of all you guys. It is really nice to know that many people may not support the war, but at least they support us. I was reading alot about people in factories all across America, thousands of companies fitting armor onto Hmmwv's and working 6 days a week 12 hours a day and not complaining because they say they feel they are making a difference and the ammount of care they put into it. It is a really nice thought. So, I just wanted to dedicate this post to the American people for all their support. We all in the military services thank you very much.
|