Tuesday, February 22, 2005

No New News

Another BORING day here in Iraq. But, boring is bliss for me. I am not in a hurry to get shot at. Just laying around watching DVDs and working out at the gym. Got to drive around in new Hummers that are armored more than the regular up armors. I actually like driving this one more than the lighter ones. It feels more comfortable to drive. The seats aren't bad either, unlike the older ones, they are pretty comfortable. It's amazing how much the DOD spends on Hummers that aren't even up armor and yet they are pieces of shit. Always having to get something repaired. The lowest bidder strikes again. Despite that, these new ones are really good quality. Got to make sure the Air conditioner works for when it starts to get very hot here.
5 important Senators came to Baghdad to see how things are doing over here. Though they are in the Greenzone where I am not. Anyway, that's all the news I have for now.
|