Sunday, March 13, 2005

Crazy and Boring

Lately, not much has been going on for us. However, recently we had mortars land about 300-400 meters from us. We weren't the target, it was an American base that was nearby. No one got hurt luckily. Later on that day, we took sniper fire from a building. No one got hurt either. We immediately moved and started searching nearby houses to see if we could catch the bastard. Too bad he got away, because everyone was pretty pissed off about someone shooting at us.

Not much else has been going on. Just relaxing on a day off. Waiting for my damn care package that STILL has not arrived yet. I hope my parents didn't screw up on the mailing address. It is probably just being slow with my package though. The mail is a hell of alot better than it was last time I was here. Sometimes it could take 8 days to 2 to 3 weeks before it gets to your hands. Now, the average is 8 days and sometimes 10 to 12 days.
|