Thursday, May 26, 2005

We have been EXTREMELY BUSY. It takes about a week of work before you are rotated to where you get a day off. So, I cannot post for almost an entire week. I am doing ok. I lost another good friend recently. He will be sorrowly missed. However, no time to dwell on that, we have to keep our heads in the game and stay focused. There will be time to mourn the loss of another brother later. Before, we were relocated to a different place when we were so busy. So, we could not take showers for days and days, even though we were sweating bullets during the day. So morale was kinda low. However, now it is different, we have showers close by and so no one really complains about it anymore.

Our time over here is drawing to a near end. In the short time I have been here. I am so excited to go home and see my girlfriend. To get out of the Army and start moving on with my life. I hope I will never be one of those people who get so accustomed to American life again that I will forget all the sacrifices we have made over here. We all gave some, some gave all.
|