Saturday, April 17, 2004

Pictures Section

I finally got done with my pictures section for the web site. You can easily find it under the link to my e-mail address. I am still working on getting more and more pictures. But it's a real pain in the $@# to get them all scanned and trying to flip them around to where they are presentable on here. So please be patient.

Not much else going on in the news. Except an Italian got executed by the scum bags in Fallujah. He is being hailed as a hero in Italy showing resistance shouting "Let me show you how an Italian dies" to his cowardly captures just before they shoot him. Much of Italy is in rage over this incident, hope they can find a some peace in the bravery this man showed, and reflects well upon all Italians. All I can say is, thank god we have such great allies that have stood by us in this terrible time. They were not attacked on Sept 11, and it really shows how committed they are to the war on terror when even in the face of adversity.

By the way, if anyone could point me in the right direction to a free webhost that does not suck. Any webhost I use will only let a certian ammount of people see my webpage with pics at any given time. I would really appreciate it if someone could help be get a good free webhost.
|