Friday, December 12, 2003

Grave Injustice for Iraqis

I just had to get this out of my system. This is a huge great injustice to the Iraqis. That these demonstrations were hardly mentioned at all on TV. Why the hell are they quick to broadcast a demonstration of a few hundred hundred Anti-coalition fanatics and not give a damn about a 20+ thousand anti-terror protest. This is BULLSHIT. Excuse my language I'm just really pissed about this whole thing. Why the $%#@ does the media not report this? It's not important? It's not significant? It's bullshit like this that makes me wonder who the media is really working for. Even Fox News, which I think is alittle right wing didn't even hardly mention these demonstrations!!! This is really sad that these terrorists get all the media coverage. All this crap makes it seem all the sacrificing the soldiers and Iraqis have had to endure is for absolutely nothing.
|