Friday, November 17, 2006

The New Iraq?

100+ people kidnapped in broad day light from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. This is just so outrageous. Someone needs to do something about this, the situation is TOTALLY out of control. I am so furious about this, is this the kind of crap me and my close buddies put our lives on the line for!? I've lost some of my best friends over there, actually doing their job trying to help the situation get better and this is what all our tears, sweat and blood has gone into? We can defeat any conventional army on the earth, but we can't even stop these militias from pulling these kinds of stunts. The jig is up, it has gotten to the point to where our troops cannot improve the situation anymore by staying there. Hats off to Donald Rumsfeld for completely stealing defeat from the jaws of victory. I feel very depressed for the Iraqi people who have to endure such hard times. Even their own government (Interior Ministry) is deep in this. I can't believe how bad things have gotten, this is just incomprehensible. I think it is time to pull our troops out, they're doing the best damn job they can, but it is incompetence all the way to the top and our presence does not improve things at all.
|