Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pics To Be Added Soon

Soon, I think, though not sure. I am still debating on if I should or should not do this. I may post a section on my blog where I will post many of my pictures I took while I was over in Iraq. I am going to carefully pick each picture to make sure it will not violate OPSEC in ANYWAY that could give the enemy possible intelligence. Mostly, they'll be pictures of me, my friends and our activities while in Iraq. I brought a Nikon 8700 8megapixel with me to Iraq on the second tour. For a number of reasons, I could take as many pictures as I wanted without fearing of running out of film or having to buy more and more disposable cameras. My first tour I only got about 90 or so exposures. This time, I was able to get 300+ and many of my friends have pictures of their own that I could even get. If I decide to post some of my pictures, they will be all from my second tour.
|