Sunday, October 26, 2003

Al Rasheed Hotel Attack

The Al Rasheed Hotel is somewhere about 1 or two miles away from my location. The occurred about 6am in the morning. My friends were woken up by 7 thundering booms that rattled the building. I went to sleep at about 3am, and hadn't gotten much sleep. So, I slept through the attack. My friends later told me about it and said they couldn't believe I slept right through it. Then later on I checked out the news, I was stunned to say the least. Stuff like this really pisses me off and makes me want to find out who did it and just shoot them. I would show no remorse at all for these scum bags. Being here and all, I guess it just makes me feel that every attack on americans feels so personal to me and I get really enraged and just want to kill.
|